We wish to reassure our valued customers that we are still open for business to assist and provide you with specialist low ground pressure Plant Hire and Haulage services when required.
In view of the current global pandemic of Coronavirus and the Government restrictions and requirements put in place, we recognise our responsibilities and duties to keep our staff, clients and visitors as safe as possible and therefore have adopted with immediate effect the following working practises at our office and depot:
- Travel is being kept to a minimum, and where practicable single occupants in a vehicle.
- All face to face meetings, site visits etc have been cancelled or rearranged to be carried out via telephone or internet link
- Handwashing and hygiene measures as advised by the Government have been implemented with immediate effect.
- Posters and information about coronavirus have been displayed around our premises
- Staff working on hire at sites to fully comply with Government guidelines of staying 2metres apart, regular handwashing etc.
- Soap, warm water, hand sanitizer and spray and wipes are available to all staff and visitors.
- Staff that can work from home are doing so
- Door handles, light switches, hard surfaces such as desks are being cleaned regularly using spray bleach and wipes.
- All machines arriving back at depot from sites are being thoroughly cleaned – including steering wheel, door handles, levers, controls etc. Workers are wearing gloves and regular handwashing is being carried out.
- Visitors kept to a minimum and are reminded of 2 metre social distance rule.
We will continue to review our activities on a regular basis and add to the above as necessary to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff, clients and visitors. It is the commitment of AJK Plant Hire Ltd as a company to do whatever is necessary to comply with the Governments advise during these difficult times.